Standard Crane is growing rapidly, particularly in the Beaumont, Texas region, and is currently hiring:
- – Experienced Crane Technicians for Lafayette, LA — Shreveport, LA — Monroe, LA — Jackson, MS
- – Apprentice Crane Technicians for New Orleans
These positions have a lot to offer! To start your application, simply fill out the short on-line form below, or e-mail, or call the location that interests you the most. We make it easy to apply!
Standard Crane is the #1 crane sales and service company in the Gulf Coast market. This is a great opportunity that does not come along very often, for qualified, energetic, experienced overhead crane experts.
Standard Crane offers competitive compensation plans which include a good salary and/or hourly rates, plus the opportunity to earn overtime, or incentive income based on performance. Standard Crane provides a variety of built-in competitive advantages that makes our Company a great place to work. Standard Crane has been in this market area for over 100 years. We have thousands of existing satisfied customers. Our regional manufacturing plant gives you the built-in advantage of being the ‘local source’ for all new crane sales and crane parts opportunities in in the market.
APPLY BELOW NOW!! LET’S TALK!! Come and join the winning team in the overhead crane and hoist industry.
- A primary requirement for this job is documented technical electrical knowledge, preferably industrial electric trade school graduate
- The successful applicant will have a great work ethic, good driving record, and be able to pass a drug screen
- Be driven to satisfy the requirements of the largest customers in the market
- Have pride in being an expert at your trade
- Desire to grow and excel in your profession while earning the top pay based on qualifications
- Looking to work for a solid, stable company that offers long-term employment and job growth opportunities
- Able to work at heights and physically able to perform job requirements
We offer excellent pay, and the following company benefits:
- At a minimum 9 company-paid holidays per year
- 2 weeks paid time off (PTO) after first year, 3 weeks PTO after 10 years
- 5 paid personal/sick leave days per year
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 50% Company Matching
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance with very low monthly cost
- Performance based Incentive bonus
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- And other valuable benefits associated with the particular position being filled
- Annual Crawfish Boil and Family Fun Day