What does Standard Crane do?
– Manufacture and install overhead bridge cranes, jib cranes, gantry cranes, monorail cranes, and hoists throughout the USA.
– Fast, efficient and reliable overhead crane service and repair, including electric hoist service and warranty repairs.
– Inventory a wide array of overhead crane parts and hoist parts.
– Licensed Overhead Crane Contractor in Louisiana (#47697), in Mississippi (#18596), and in Arkansas (#31462)
– Perform load testing and OSHA-required inspection of all cranes, hooks, beams, rails, monorails, spreader bars, and other related crane and hoist systems and equipment.
– Web based crane inspection reporting system (InspectAll) utilizing iPads with photo capture of discrepancies.
– Install/upgrade/relocate existing overhead lifting equipment, including jib cranes, bridge cranes, gantry cranes, runway systems, crane rails, etc.
– Install fall protection and fall arrest systems for working at height.
– 7 physical locations to serve you better, faster, and more cost effectively.
– Authorized agent for Yale Hoist (shipping Yale Hoists and parts ordered over the www.YaleHoist.com website) Chester Hoists (www.ChesterHoists.com) and R&M Hoist (www.R-MHoist.com).
– Member of the Material Handling Institute (MHI)
What can Standard Crane & Hoist do for you today?
THE MATERIAL HANDLING INSTITUTE
Special Bridge Crane Quick Ship Program now in effect
As a result of our advanced production facility, and advanced manufacturing methods, Standard Crane has established a special supply chain that allows us to offer 5 Ton and 10 Ton bridge cranes,custom designed to your building’s specifications (spans from 20′ to 60′), to be designed-fabricated-shipped-installed at your job site in as little as 10 day. If you need the fastest delivery in the industry, call us today!!
OEM Bridge Crane Business
Standard Crane & Hoist manufactures and assembles all types of overhead cranes and hoists, including single and double girder bridge cranes, gantry cranes, and jib and pedestal cranes ranging in capacity from 1/2 ton to 250 tons. We employ the services of a registered professional crane engineer to design, fabricate and then install custom bridge cranes to meet your exact building specifications. We service what we sell with our own network of service centers. Standard Crane is a licensed and insured overhead crane contractor.
Crane and Hoist Service Business
At Standard Crane & Hoist, over 65 service trucks hit the road every morning at 7AM to take care of customer needs for maintenance, service, repair, inspection and load testing of their bridge cranes, jib cranes, gantry cranes, hoists, and marine crane equipment. You will be well pleased with the quick and professional response from our expert crane technicians, and all at the lowest cost in the market. Standard Crane is one of only a handful of fully certified C-M Authorized Warranty Centers, and we perform warranty repairs on all brands of hoist.
OSHA Crane Inspection and Load Testing Business
Standard Crane & Hoist utilizes the state-of-the-art InspectAll system to catalog and report on OSHA mandated periodic inspections and load tests of overhead lifting equipment. We can help our customers stay in compliance with jobsite requirements pertaining to their overhead lifting equipment, and this also includes the Offshore Gulf of Mexico. Your inspection records are permanently stored on a secure offsite web server where you will always have access to them. Not if, but when an OSHA inspector requests to see them.
Bridge Crane and Jib Crane Modification and Upgrade Business
In many cases, customers have a need to upgrade the lifting capacity of their existing cranes and hoists, or to retrofit their existing equipment to fit their ever-changing need to optimize the productivity of their plant operations. Standard Crane regularly assists customers in upgrading the capacity of their cranes, in moving cranes and hoists to fit new plant operational layouts, such as extending crane rail, and to modernize older equipment to bring it up to modern-day technology. This would include modifications for wireless remote controls, soft-start variable frequency motor controls, panel box upgrades, and electrification/grounding issues.
Fall Protection Systems
Standard Crane offers a complete solution to any customer’s Fall Protection needs. We fabricate and install systems that meet the OSHA requirements to arrest the fall of a person, and prevent them from reaching a lower level. These systems consist of an anchor point, connectors, full body harness and often includes a lanyard, deceleration device, lifeline, or a suitable combination. Our systems are capable of withstanding the tremendous force applied when stopping a fall. Many of the components of an industrial fall arrest system are similar in design to the crane bridge or monorail that is fabricated in a hoisting application.
Standard Crane also provides the Ranger mobile, stand-alone Fall Arrest system. Contact any Standard Crane location for more information.
Offshore/Maritime/Davit Crane Business
Standard Crane & Hoist can meet your offshore equipment inspection requirements for cranes, winches, fittings and wire rope. We are well qualified and carry the necessary maritime insurance to perform certain offshore crane and winch inspection and repair jobs. With our local service centers all along the Gulf Coast, you will save money on travel time to and from your job. Please give us a call to discuss what we can provide to make your offshore jobs quicker, easier, and less costly.
Pictures in clockwise order: 2 – 10 ton explosion proof cranes arriving on-site at a customer location to be installed. A 20 ton electro-magnet used for lifting steel plate. 10 ton engineered spreader bar. An integrated material handling system designed, built and installed in an oilfield equipment customer location, utilizing bridge cranes, jib cranes. 10 ton bridge crane installed in a post-Katrina storm-water pumping station in New Orleans.