– Manufacture and install overhead bridge cranes, jib cranes, gantry cranes, and hoists throughout the South and Southwest.
– Fast, efficient and reliable overhead crane service and repair, including electric hoist service.
– Inventory of a wide array of overhead crane parts and hoist parts
– Licensed Overhead Crane Contractor in Louisiana (#47697) in Mississippi (#18596-SC) and in Arkansas (#0314620513)
– Perform load testing and OSHA-required inspection of all cranes, hooks, spreader bars, etc.
– Web based crane inspection reporting system (Field ID) utilizing tablet pc’s with photo capture of discrepancies.
– Install/upgrade/relocate existing overhead lifting equipment, including jib cranes, bridge cranes, gantry cranes, runway systems, crane rails, etc. 7 locations to serve you better, faster, and more cost effectively.
– Authorized agent for www.yalehoist.com (shipping Yale Hoists and parts ordered over the www.yalehoist.com website)
What can Standard Crane & Hoist do for you today?
Special Bridge Crane Quick Ship Program now in effect
As a result of our advanced production facility, and advanced manufacturing methods, Standard Crane has established a special supply chain that allows us to offer 5 Ton and 10 Ton bridge cranes,custom designed to your building’s specifications (spans from 20′ to 60′), to be designed-fabricated-shipped-installed at your job site in 10 days, or less. If you need the fastest delivery in the industry, call us today!!
OEM Bridge Crane Business
Standard Crane & Hoist manufactures and assembles all types of overhead cranes and hoists, including single and double girder bridge cranes, gantry cranes, and jib and pedestal cranes ranging in capacity from 1/2 ton to 250 tons. We employ the services of a registered professional crane engineer to design, fabricate and then install custom bridge cranes to meet your exact building specifications. We service what we sell with our own network of service centers. Standard Crane is a licensed and insured overhead crane contractor.
Crane and Hoist Service Business
At Standard Crane & Hoist, over 60 service trucks hit the road every morning at 7AM to take care of customer needs for maintenance, service, repair, inspection and load testing of their bridge cranes, jib cranes, gantry cranes, hoists, and marine crane equipment. You will be well pleased with the quick and professional response from our expert crane technicians, and all at the lowest cost in the market.
OSHA Crane Inspection and Load Testing Business
Standard Crane & Hoist utilizes the state-of-the-art FIELD ID system to catalog and report on OSHA mandated periodic inspections and load tests of overhead lifting equipment. We can help our customers stay in compliance with jobsite requirements pertaining to their overhead lifting equipment, and this also includes the Offshore Gulf of Mexico. Your inspection records are permanently stored on a secure offsite web server where you will always have access to them in case an OSHA inspector requests to see them.
Bridge Crane and Jib Crane Modification and Upgrade Business
In many cases, customers have a need to upgrade the lifting capacity of their existing cranes and hoists, or to retrofit their existing equipment to fit their ever-changing need to optimize the productivity of their plant operations. Standard Crane regularly assists customers in upgrading the capacity of their cranes, in moving cranes and hoists to fit new plant operational layouts, such as extending crane rail, and to modernize older equipment to bring it up to modern-day technology. This would include modifications for wireless remote controls, soft-start variable frequency motor controls, panel box upgrades, and electrification/grounding issues.
Offshore/Maritime/Davit Crane Business
Standard Crane & Hoist can meet your offshore equipment inspection requirements for cranes, winches, fittings and wire rope. We are well qualified and carry the necessary maritime insurance to perform certain offshore crane and winch inspection and repair jobs. With our local service centers all along the Gulf Coast, you will save money on travel time to and from your job. Please give us a call to discuss what we can provide to make your offshore jobs quicker, easier, and less costly.